Precision CNC Machining
High Tolerances, Complex Machining Made Simple
GFW Technologies Inc. has grown over the past three decades to provide unparalleled custom machining and fabrication services to a wide range of industries. Our expert team is adaptive and able to accommodate the complexities within the machining industry through our solution-driven approach.
With the use of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) technology, we offer precision machining that can achieve the highest tolerances surrounding challenging components, with rapid production. Whether you provide us a 3D model or drawings for our engineers to work with – we can create and consistently replicate precision-machined parts at a high production capacity up to tolerances of +/- .0004 of an inch.
Our capabilities consist of our 5-axis, 4-axis, and 3-axis machining centres with large travel capacities. We also have two CNC lathes with live tooling for cutting, milling, or turning, to create the most complex parts. In addition, the CNC precision process means fewer errors and less waste materials, saving our valued customers on material costs and production time.
We take great pride in our customer relationships and quality assurance program, ensuring to meet and exceed our customer’s standards. With GFW you can depend on our team for consistent and efficient quality results, delivered on time.
We work with the following materials, (but not limited to):
- Steels of all grades
- Aerospace alloys
- Aluminum casting
Facility Machining Specifications and Capabilities
- 5-axis horizontal machining centre
- 12,000 RPM, spindle motor of 20HP, X-axis travel; 12.6’’, Y-axis travel; 17.7’’ and Z-axis travel; 14.9’’
- 4-axis horizontal machining centre
- 10,000 rpms, with 1000’’ per min. rapid rates and can handle work as large as 400mm pallets (16 x 16 x 21)
- 3- axis vertical machining centers
- 12,000 RPM, Table W: 19.68’’ x 43.4’’ L, 30HP, X-axis; 39.37’’, Y-axis; 23.62’’, Z-axis; 22.12’’
- We have four 3-axis vertical machining centers
- Up to 82’’ x 32’’ machine travel capacity
- Three CNC operated 4-axis vertical machining centers
- 42’’ x 23’’ machine travel capacity
- Tolerances of +/-.0004 inches
- Two CNC lathes with live tooling, up to 10’’ diameter
- Brown & Sharpe CMM table
- Maximum capacity of 4960 LBS (2250KG) - 84” x 42” x 32”